Neighbourhood team lookup tool

Please do not contact the housing team to report new issues such as ASB or repairs, these must be reported in the first instance either on our portal, on this site or via email to You can contact your housing officer to find out about an existing case and your surveyor to find out about an existing repair. If you have financial difficulties and need to discuss your rent account then this can be done in the first instance by contacting your income recovery officer. Please note these teams cannot take repair requests and as per our covid guidelines we ask that only emergency repairs be reported for now.