If you are struggling with money, we are here to help. The best way to let us help, is to talk to us.
We could help you with:
- financial support you may be entitled to
- calculating benefit entitlement and help with claim forms
- budget planning
- taking control of your money
- energy and utilities support
- guidance around managing debt and signpost to appropriate services
Below you will find some useful fact sheets we have put together:
- bank accounts
- benefit changes nearing retirement
- DLA for children
- dual housing benefit & universal credit
- PIP explained
- reducing fuel costs
Additional help and advice that is available online include:
You can also get help from your local job centre – to find your nearest office, you can find their details here.
If you don’t have access to a computer at home, come along to our Resource Centre (opposite Davison House, Worthing) open every Wednesday 10-5pm.