We have now published our annual report to residents. The report will tell you about the work we have been doing over the last year, particularly what we have achieved against the Tenant Services Authority (TSA) regulatory framework for social housing.
During the last 12 months we have:
- developed a full set of service standards, which many of our residents helped us with;
- a shadow resident scrutiny committee has been established, and held their first meeting;
- a number of our services have been reviewed including:
- Resident involvement incorporating the new scrutiny work
- our asset management team have undertaken a process mapping exercise in order to streamline the services they provide residents
- our gas servicing contract has been reviewed
- we have developed a new single equality scheme and an equality and diversity standard
It’s not just about regulation though. In the last year we’ve also been growing, rescuing, refinancing, relishing and reassuring!
To find out more about this work take a look at our [media_embed id=2445].