As part of Celebrating 10! Worthing Homes are donating £100 to 10 charities, as chosen by their staff.
So far eight charities have been picked to receive a £100 donation, they are:
- The foundation for the study of infant deaths
- Wadars (Worthing and District Animal Rescue)
- PAWS animal sanctuary in Findon
- UK Deaf Sport – GB Deaflympic Fund for Athens 2013
- NACC (charity supporting Crohns and Colitis)
- SASBAH (Sussex Assoc for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)
- Chanctonbury Play scheme
Two more charities will be chosen and announced in the next few weeks.