Reporting anti-social behaviour

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour, some things such as noise can usually be quickly resolved by speaking to your neighbour. Most people do not realise there is an issue, and we would always advise that you try to resolve minor issues unless it is unsafe to do so.

If you are unsure what is and isn’t anti-social behaviour, click here.

However, we understand there are some cases when you may not feel comfortable speaking to someone to try to resolve an issue. In this case please report the issue to us through the customer portal or by contacting us.

Before reporting your issue, please write down details of the incident and when it happened. If you are reporting a case of noise nuisance, please use The Noise App to record the incidents so you can email them to us.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call the police immediately on 999, or in a non-emergency on 101.

What happens next?

Once a report is received, our Customer Experience Team will discuss the incident with you. Depending on the severity, your Housing Officer will be in touch between 1 to 5 working days to talk you through the next steps.

Following this review, your Housing Officer will discuss the issue(s) with you and agree on a way forward. This may include keeping in regular contact with you, referring you to mediation or asking you to keep a record of any further incidents.

Where possible we try to resolve anti-social behaviour as quickly as possible, however in more serious cases we may need to take legal action.