Our financial business plan ensures that what we do is affordable and does not jeopardise the long term viability of the business. Our ongoing activities will be self-financing, generating enough surplus to meet the repayments on the existing funding, to cross subsidise the building of new homes, continue to provide excellent services to our residents and invest in our community.
Our attitude to risk is that we are prepared to accept risk where there is no significant threat to the long term viability of the business. Day-to-day operational risk is controlled through standing orders and procedures.
- Worthing Homes financial statements 2018 – 2019
- Worthing Homes value for money self assessment 2018 – 2019
- Worthing Homes financial statements 2017-2018
- Worthing Homes value for money self assessment 2017-2018
- Pearsons and St Elizabeths financial statements 2017-2018
- Pearsons and St Elizabeths value for money self assessment 2017-2018