Your home
Worthing Homes » Your home » Your finances » Support and advice » Council tax benefit

Council tax benefit

In this section

You may be able to get help to pay your council tax  with council tax support which has replaced council tax benefit. 

For more information and advice on this please check your local council website using the links below.

Adur and Worthing Council

Arun District Council

Brighton and Hove City Council