Looking for a home
Please click on the type of service you are looking for:
Intermediate rental homes are approximately 20% less than the local market rent for a property and are usually aimed at key workers and others who may be unable to pay the full market rent in the area in which they live. Intermediate rent is ideal for those who do not qualify for social rent or can afford the slightly higher rent, but whose circumstances prevent them owning their own home.
The criteria for an intermediate rent property is:
- The scheme is targeted at different groups such as key workers and other employed professionals. Priority will be given to applicants employed in a qualifying key worker profession.
- Have a household income of a minimum of £15,000; the maximum income must not exceed £42,875 for single applicants and £50,000 for joint applicants.
- Have a good credit history.
- Must not have had rent arrears during the last 2 years or have been in breach of a tenancy agreement.
- Must not be in receipt of housing benefit or receiving housing benefit.
- Must not own their own home.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
We operate a waiting list for our intermediate rent properties, to apply for one please complete the following application form Application form Intermediate rent and affordability and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then get in touch with you when you reach the top of the list.
If you view a property with us and wish to rent it you will be required to attend an in house affordability assessment
- There are no administration fees when applying for and renting through us.
- These properties are not subject to right to acquire.