We have four corporate themes:
- Excellent Customer Experience
- Place shaping
- One Team
- Great business
and within these we have identified 8 high level corporate objectives for the organisation. These give a clear indication of our priorities for the next five years. They are:
• To continue to provide excellent, consistent and reliable services to all our customers
• To create a modern streamlined and integrated organisation
• To invest in our staff and continue to make Worthing Homes a place where people want to work
• To improve our performance management framework
• To enhance our community development activities
• To invest in our existing homes
• To deliver 500 new homes
• To maintain a healthy financial position
For more information on our plans please download our WH-Corporate-Plan_2017
These objectives provide a framework for the strategies, service plans and priorities for all parts of the organisation. The board is responsible for monitoring the high level performance of the business and will receive reports against the key performance indicators.
The executive team are responsible for delivering the objectives and the operational service plans that underpin this corporate plan and will provide assurance to the board on a quarterly basis that these are being delivered.
Business intelligence indicators and performance for quarter 2
You can see our business intelligence indicators below;
Items of particular note are:
- Emergency repair requests responded to within target has increased for Q3 to 99.75%. This has taken overall YTD to 99%.
- Gas safety – all of our properties with a gas connection (2,921) had a valid / in-date LGSR (Landlord’s Gas Safety Record) at 31 December 2017. Over the third quarter, 99.97% of properties had a valid LGSR by their anniversary date due to a single property being overdue by just one day
- 99 customers have been assisted by financial inclusion work in Q3 with £55,592.29 additional income generated for residents.