We have four corporate themes:
- Excellent Customer Experience
- Place shaping
- One Team
- Great business
and within these we have identified 8 high level corporate objectives for the organisation. These give a clear indication of our priorities for the next five years. They are:
• To continue to provide excellent, consistent and reliable services to all our customers
• To create a modern streamlined and integrated organisation
• To invest in our staff and continue to make Worthing Homes a place where people want to work
• To improve our performance management framework
• To enhance our community development activities
• To invest in our existing homes
• To deliver 500 new homes
• To maintain a healthy financial position
For more information on our plans please download our WH-Corporate-Plan_2017
These objectives provide a framework for the strategies, service plans and priorities for all parts of the organisation. The board is responsible for monitoring the high level performance of the business and will receive reports against the key performance indicators.
The executive team are responsible for delivering the objectives and the operational service plans that underpin this corporate plan and will provide assurance to the board on a quarterly basis that these are being delivered.
Business intelligence indicators and performance for quarter 2
You can see our business intelligence indicators below;
Items of particular note are:
- Emergency repair requests responded to within target has dropped to 99% due to Q2 figure coming out at 97.1%. The data has highlighted an issue with contractor completion dates that will now be reviewed on a weekly basis with immediate effect.
- Gas safety – all of our properties with a gas connection (2,921) had a valid / in-date LGSR (Landlord’s Gas Safety Record) at 30 September 2017. Over the second quarter, 100% of properties had a valid LGSR by their anniversary date.
- 125 Customers have been assisted by financial inclusion work in Q2 with £67,024.97 additional income generated for residents.
- Overall quality of homes, 80% of residents who responded were happy with the overall quality of their home at the end of Q2. We are reviewing our lettable standard as there has been some dissatisfaction expressed with decorative order at the time of letting.