Putting our energy into creating homes

About us

Please click on the type of service you are looking for:

Working for us – Job vacancies

Worthing Homes promotes training and learning opportunities for all its staff and encourages them to progress and develop themselves and their skills throughout their employment at the company.

Staff involvement across the whole company drives our community initiatives. Our sustainability group reviews green issues across the company, our resident liaison team works with residents to promote initiatives and projects and we regularly offer work experience, as well as training based opportunities in the form of apprenticeships.

 

How to apply

To apply for a vacancy please email your CV to jobs@worthing-homes.org.uk or post it to HR at Davison House, North Street, Worthing, BN11 1ER.

Applications submitted via email will be acknowledged by an e-mail confirmation. For more general information about jobs or working at Worthing Homes, please contact us on 01903 703 106.

Multi trader / Kitchen & Bathroom Fitter        

Are you a qualified tradesperson with domestic experience in multiple trades?

As a Multi Trader, you will be helping deliver our Kitchen and Bathroom installation and refurbishment programme, which will include plumbing and carpentry repairs, plus tiling and decorating in both occupied and empty homes.

We offer:

  • Company van and tools are provided, so no travel costs
  • 29 days paid annual leave including Bank Holidays
  • Fixed working hours. (Mondays – Thursdays 8am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8am – 3:30pm).
  • 4% Employer pension contribution.
  • Limited travel. Approximately 85% of our properties are within a 5 mile radius of the Worthing office. The remaining 15% are within a 15 mile radius.
  • Potential for overtime.

The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 5 March 2018

Job AdvertRole Profile

Volunteer assistant IT tutor

We are looking for a volunteer assistant IT tutor to support our existing IT tutor.

For more details please download the following, or speak to Ruth Pollard, resident involvement co-ordinator on 01903 703 198.

Job Description

Worthing’s own highly dedicated, friendly, professional careline team.

read more
Translate