Putting our energy into creating homes
Please click on the type of service you are looking for:
Working for us – Job vacancies
Worthing Homes promotes training and learning opportunities for all its staff and encourages them to progress and develop themselves and their skills throughout their employment at the company.
Staff involvement across the whole company drives our community initiatives. Our sustainability group reviews green issues across the company, our resident liaison team works with residents to promote initiatives and projects and we regularly offer work experience, as well as training based opportunities in the form of apprenticeships.
How to apply
To apply for a vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or post it to HR at Davison House, North Street, Worthing, BN11 1ER.
Applications submitted via email will be acknowledged by an e-mail confirmation. For more general information about jobs or working at Worthing Homes, please contact us on 01903 703 106.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Grounds Maintenance?
Do you enjoy working as part of a high performing team?
If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
So if you have:-
- A qualification in Horticulture (NVQ Level 2, City & Guilds or similar)
- A certificate in handling and dealing with chemicals
- Extensive experience of using general horticultural machinery
- Experience in the maintenance of open spaces, gardens and play areas
- Good plant knowledge, Strong team work skills, Experience of using IT skills to record data and access information
- Full driving licence
- Experience in the maintenance of open spaces, trees and play areas
Then this could be for you!
Th closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9am, Tuesday 5 June 2018
Exterior painter & decorator
Do you have?
- Experience in domestic decorating works, preferably within a social housing context, with an appropriate trade qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in using and working on ladders, scaffolding, MEWP’s and Towers
- A great attitude with an eye for detail and the ability to meet targets without loss of quality
- Excellent verbal communication skills when dealing with customers face-to-face
- A sound working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations such as working at height
- Experience of working within a building maintenance team environment (desirable but not essential)
If so this could be for you!
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9am, Tuesday 5 June 2018
IT services manager
Join Worthing Homes as an IT Services Manager and you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the IT team delivers excellent, quality and flexible customer focused services. This is an ideal role for a dynamic, motivated, adaptable professional who has a passion for IT. You will be working closely with the Head of Finance and IT to support the Worthing Homes Corporate & Digital Strategy.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a network predominately running Windows Server 2012, Office 365 and Azure Backup and ASR. Experience is essential in Hyper-V, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP TCP/IP and group policies to lead our small IT Team. Experience with SQL, Meraki and Mitel phone systems would be an advantage.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm, 4 June 2018
Customer experience supervisor
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to their lives, and the communities in which they live and work. Our mission is to optimise our customers’ experience by meeting each customer’s individual needs through a joined-up, consistent and forward thinking approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Experience Team and to support the Customer Experience Manager in the provision of a high quality front line service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer services experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in dealing with complex cases and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication and IT skills across all channels
- The ability to understand the needs and perceptions of clients
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9am, Monday 4 June 2018
Sessional worker – gardener
We are seeking a team member to join our Award winning Community House in East Worthing. Community House is jointly funded by Worthing Homes and the Big Lottery Fund and is a unique, safe and informal drop-in facility which offers a range of services and activities to people of all ages.
So if you can you devise a range of gardening activities that will engage our young people and adults; and are you able to respond well to young people and teenagers this could be for you
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm, Friday 1 June 2018
Are you an enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised administrator?
Do you want to be part of a busy customer service team? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a committed and skilled administrator to provide support to our neighbourhood and customer experience teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a customer services environment
- Take a positive approach to resolving problems and providing support across all teams
- Work under pressure, dealing with competing priorities and delivering results to tight deadlines
- Have excellent IT and customer services skills
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am, Monday 4 June 2018
Sessional worker x 3
Do you want the chance to be part of an award winning project that has a positive impact on many people’s lives?
We are seeking 3 Sessional Workers to join our Award winning Community House in East Worthing.
The Community House is jointly funded by Worthing Homes and the Big Lottery Fund and is a unique, safe and informal drop-in facility which offers a range of services and activities to people of all ages.
If you could assist children with homework or cookery, or support adults with mindfulness then this could be for you
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9am, 6 June 2018 for Mindfulness and cookery; and 9am 13 June 2018 for Homework
Volunteer assistant IT tutor
We are looking for a volunteer assistant IT tutor to support our existing IT tutor.
For more details please download the following, or speak to Ruth Pollard, resident involvement co-ordinator on 01903 703 198.