Stay safe

Every year thousands of people across the UK are diagnosed with carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, which can be caused by unsafe central heating systems, gas cookers or gas fires. Gas Safety Week which takes place from 10-16 September 2012 aims to raise awareness of gas...

We remember him

On Thursday 24 August 2012, a garden dedication was held in remembrance of Bernard Notley, who was Vice chair of Worthing Homes and Chair of Pearsons and St Elizabeths, when he sadly passed away in November 2011. The low key ceremony was attended by Bernard’s niece...
Translate